Theobromine is a mild stimulant related to caffeine that makes up about 2% of cacao beans. The name theobromine is derived from Greek words meaning “food of the gods.”
This amazing phytochemical has been shown in clinical trials to reduce blood pressure; increase HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol!); stimulate endorphin production which provide feelings of pleasure and it also contains serotonin which acts as an antidepressant; it strengthens tooth enamel; reduces the risk of coronary heart disease; and it contains flavonoids which are antioxidants that help protect our bodies from harmful free radicals that can damage the body.
This highly concentrated, powerful, plant-based flavanol that supports brain, heart and total body health.
- Recommended use: Take 2 capsules daily with food.
- Bullet points for front of bottle:
- Supports Brain & Heart Health*
- Promotes Healthy Blood Flow*
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties*
- Provides Energy
- Relaxes Bronchi Muscles in the Lungs*
- Fortifies Immune Function
- No withdrawal symptoms